Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I was given an id by BT, but as of yet I am unable to locate my password. Have you tried t

I was given an id by BT, but as of yet I am unable to locate my password. Have you tried to log on without the aid of a password, it can be at times infuriating, especially the lack of help. The letter including my id had no indication of where my password ***** be found. I contacted BT by phone, was given some useless information and eventually hung up none the wiser. Up to date, it has been a guessing game as to what my password ***** ***** where I can find it
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Please click here: https://www.bt.com/managepassword/merged_consumer_journey/forgottenpasswordnavPC.do?decorator=merged_consumer_journey&s_cid=con_FURL_forgotpassword&utm_source=ATL&utm_medium=FURL&utm_content=R&utm_campaign=forgotpassword ***** the username and follow the prompts to reset your password