KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

HiThunder bird wont save emails with attachments so no

Customer Question

Thunder bird wont save emails with attachments so no sent copy
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK

I have the two problems

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I dont see an answer

There is no straight forward answer because the issue you're having require troubleshooting for which i offered the remote service. If i connect remotely; i will be able to troubleshoot and fix the issue. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Kamil

Sorry, I was asked to pay up front I did for an answer, I realise that you may neef mor info but I also may have sensitive info on my computer how does it work

I understand. JustAnswer is an a+ rated site on BBB and we have an excellent reputation built over the year. When i connect remotely; you will be able to see what i am doing (my task is to fix the issue you're having) nothing related to any sensitive info. The way it works is that you will accept remote service; then i will send a link which you will click and run a program that will me to connect. The program is a stand alone one time only; and doesn't install itelf.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure £26 to just answer and 17.15 to you is that right?

I have used the kind of program before but by a company known to me

the initial payment is for question/answer; the extra is for remote. If you want to be assisted in the question/answer mode then i can opt out and open the question to other experts (because it is going to have a lot of steps back and forth for you to perform) before finally diagnosing and fixing it. If however; the issue is not resolved; you will be refunded in full.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry Kamil

I dont seem to have had an explanation, and you need paying and I dont seem to know if I havesigned up to some thing that is going to take £26 a month for ever?

If you did not subscribe to monthly; then you will not be charged per month; if you have then this can be cancelled by emailing***@******.***