Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have lost my Hotmail due to a change in my computer it now

Customer Question

i have lost my Hotmail due to a change in my computer it now only does Hotmail.com
instead Hotmail.co.uk
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you access Hotmail using any browser, e.g. Internet Explorer? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes I am happy to do this

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fd555dfa-c812-424c-bab5-393eeea0708bClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the remote session. I'll forward your question to our other experts now, who can assist further; you will be automatically notified by email once another expert picks this up. Please do not rate until your issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Jason