John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I cannot send emails from outlook. i have set up email accounts

hi i cannot send emails from outlook. i have set up email accounts and tested the account settings. A test message is received and no error occurs but when i send a new email it goes to the outbox ans wont sent. I can forward emails i have received it just seems that new emails wont work. any ideas??
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you
Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly
1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8,Windows 10 or any other
2.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?
Sincerely,
John
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 10
im using 1and1 mail servers is that what you mean?
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the detail.
Is 1and1 email your company email?
Do you have the settings for this email server like POP3 or Imap settings and its ports?
Did this problem started after you upgraded to windows 10?
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have just purchased a new laptop and loaded office 2007. I have added a number off email accounts both imap and pop3 with the same results. the email you send to notifications to is***@******.***
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the details so i believe it came with windows 10 pre-loaded in it.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
imap.1and1.co.uk
auth.smtp.co.uk
incoming 143 outgoing 25sure np to access
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please copy/paste or type this web address http://tinyurl.com/nz5sbmu in the address of your web browser (Internet explorer,Edge,Firefox or Chrome) then press enter that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi im back
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
I am connected now.Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit, some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John