Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I cannot use my kindle as it appears that there was some difficulty

Customer Question

i cannot use my kindle as it appears that there was some difficulty taking a payment for a book earlier this year, i have not used it for some time and i now want to start using it again, what do i have to do to get started again, i have tried to make payment but it will not accept payment, please advise
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.To view or edit your 1-Click payment method: >>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<<< then Go to Manage your content and devices From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!