Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've just downloaded Windows 10

Customer Question

I've just downloaded Windows 10. I can get Webmail via my Broadband provider but not Windows Live mail (which I prefer to use). Error code Ox80072f89 has come up. Help gratefully received.Andrew XXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrew, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your Windows Live Mail issues. Do you get this error code when you try to open Windows Live Mail? Or when you try to send or receive emails?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was when I tried to sync with the Windows 10 mail app
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.
Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix your Windows Live Mail issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4615c85b-ecdb-4e39-b79b-cfebf713d2a2
2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.
Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. Your Windows Live Mail issues were resolved through remote help. You are now able to open and use it normally.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess