Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I use windows live via Btinternet. It has started to ask me

Customer Question

I use windows live via Btinternet.
It has started to ask me to entre my user name and Password ***** I do it just keeps asking me to do it again and then may down load a few emails and then ask me to re-entre and then stop working again.
BT have tried but they are getting no help in getting it sorted for me.
I have use Windows live for many years with no problems but now it is all problems. I have Windows 10 down loaded on my Laptop.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.When did the problem start?Would you like me to setup a remote support session so we can work on this problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=67e02a9c-6f1f-4e56-85df-531062ac401cThen click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Good work, connecting!
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
There you go!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Martin

it has happened again same problem.

Just goes into this state Autherising and asks for me email and pass word.

Rod

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rod, here's a new remote support link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=c8ae77ab-fc82-4751-a188-76d7cb469acd
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.

There we go, let me know if you run into anymore problems and I'll sort them out for you!

Martin