Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How do I open an account Microsoft Office 2010

how do I open an account for purchasing Microsoft Office 2010 to install in laptop that had to be taken back to factory setting because the new programme was not compatible with my Vaio.
I cannot access Word and Excel and must have access immediately for work to-day.
Therese Stembridge.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Where did you purchase Microsoft Office 2010 previously? (Or is it version 2013?)Do you just need the two programs Word and Excel?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have now managed to purchase and download Office 365 after creating an account with Microsoft. When that is done I will have to see if my troubles are over. So I will be in touch with you again then. Because the Vaio had to go back to factory setting I don't even know whether I am on Windows 7 or 8. Therese
Great. You can press at the same time the two keys Windows and Pause on the keyboard in order check your Windows version (or go to Control Panel\System and Security\System to check.)OK, please keep me update; I will help if there is still issue. Also, do you need help with any other computer issue for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.