Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Ive forgotten my password ***** my hotmail.com account

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome
Sorry but I need to know exactly what you have already tried to do to solve the issue, so we do not repeat the same steps.
Can you tell me this please?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my hotmail account is linked to an old office email which in no longer have access and without this link I cannot reset the password ***** see

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Whats the email address Wesley?