Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

I bought a Linx 10 tablet using Windows 10 and tried to set

I bought a Linx 10 tablet using Windows 10 and tried to set it up using my***@******.*** email address. When I tried to login to the account my password ***** rejected three times and then I got a message saying I could not use my email. A local computer guru suggested that Microsoft had blocked my account or email and he supposedly set up a telephone call to me for 5pm on Wednesday 7th October to try and resolve this situation. Unfortunately no phone call was received. I have tried several times to change the password ***** I have not been able to use the tablet at all. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
The problem is not with Microsoft or with your tablet. It is with your email provider. There was something wrong with the way you entered your password. Your email account has been locked, because of entering an incorrect password. When the wrong password ***** ***** too many times, an intruder lockout is placed on the account. You will need to use the web browser on your computer to access your email account. Select the "forgot password" option and follow the directions to reset your password. If you still have problems, contact customer support for your email service provider.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem was solved by my son

Thank you for letting me know that your problem has been successfully resolved. I am glad that I had the opportunity to be of service.