KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Cannot open any e-mails or send any e-mails although the

Cannot open any e-mails or send any e-mails although the screen is showing full page of e-mails. E-mail address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Computer is working normally apart from this.

Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Kamil, Thank you for solving my problem of not being able to open my e-mails or send e-mails. It seems to be working fine now and I am relieved. I would only say it took far longer than I had envisaged and I didn't find it that easy to find my way round the web site. I am very grateful that appears to be working fine now.

Sincerely Roger Moseley