Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How do I set up email on new computer

Customer Question

how do I set up email on new computer
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For which email service is this? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo ect?
And which email program are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows live mail on phone and ipad, thought I'd sorted this yesty but cant find it today. Little knowledge about how I do this, do I have to download something first??
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, you just need to go to my link below and sign in there if its windows live

Click me to open

And sign in there.

Let me know how you go please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,