Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

After going on sex site i can't get my email to work. I can't

after going on sex site i can't get my email to work. I can't send or retrieve any mail. what can I do to correct this
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Is there any error or message?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

do you think you can help me

Yes, I can certainly help you; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Did you see my previous reply:Is there any error or message when accessing your email?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a ciber man keep a peering

I think its hot mail

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a mack. you can connect to my computer if you think it will help

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following below in order to connect with me remotely:Click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.com/Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I hope i can do this as i have not much experience of computers.

I don't know all tec questions

Please follow the steps below then let me know if you are stuck at any step:Click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.com/Then it will download the file called TeamViewer...Then open the download file TeamViewer... in the Downloads windows and/or in the Downloads folder in Finder.Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what do i put in where is says partner

Do not put in anything. On the left in the TeamViewer window, just tell me the ID and Password ***** shows there. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

id ###-##-####/p>

p/w839fhh

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.