Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am unable to access my email account it keeps telling me

Customer Question

I am unable to access my email account it keeps telling me 'failed to login', then it says server password ***** changed, type in new password.
I have tried the old password, doesn't work. went in to EE store today and they couldn't sort it either, told me to phone Microsoft. they said they don't offer telephone support for this problem, and that I need to email you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can you tell me the email address you are trying to log in to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please open up the following link:https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx Select "I forgot my password" and click Next. Next, fill in your email address and the code shown, and click Next. Select one of the verification methods listed to receive a verification code, and then use that code at the next screen to reset and create a new password ***** your Hotmail account accordingly.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Let me know how this goes for you, please. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.Otherwise, a positive rating (at the top of this page) would be much appreciated. Thank you :)