Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My email has been hacked and I need to know what to do. My

Customer Question

My email has been hacked and I need to know what to do. My friends are being asked to send me £18,000 as I'm stuck in Istanbul!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you still have access to the account? What version of windows or mac is on your computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you still withy me?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes I still need an answer to my previous question though. "Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you still have access to the account? What version of windows or mac is on your computer?"

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by email account. Do you need my email address or what?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
No I need to know if you can still get into the account this is happening with as I asked before please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As a Senior Citizen I'm struggling to understand any computer technology. Is it possible for me to ring you?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if you can still log into the account or not. I apoligizebut I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
I can call you, please accept the offer as it is an additional service, and I will call you now.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me your phone number so I can call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you still with me?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, waiting for your number so i can call, can you give this to me please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

07715005616

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
calling now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Still waiting to hear from you.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
it is going straight to voice mail, are you sure you gave the right number?
And this is for the UK correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can I ring you?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No sorry thats not possible, but the number *********** this is for the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, calling it again then
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you try again?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, it is strange as it rings, then rings twice at the same time, like it is ringing two phones at once, then you came on and it disconnected.
Just to be sure I am restarting the system here (thought it has been fine all day), so give me 10 minutes and I will call you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

834 983 709

Password *****

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
it says the password ***** is incorrect, you sure this is right? Can you double check it please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Try:-

u23d8v

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thats it, thanks