Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am 'stuck' cant get or send emails stuck on messages and

Customer Question

I am 'stuck' cant get or send emails stuck on messages and cant get rid of it on screen tried turning on/ off
Category: Email
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with you email screen, let me know what email is it. Is it webbased like gmail, yahoo or its outlook emalil client.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dont know just 'emails' to me I am very new to cyber space no more chat please just 'fix it'
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing more to say! Just waiting for solution can we get on with it please
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to understand what email is it. its webbased or client based. There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee (£14). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why am I repeating myself solve my problem NOW please
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I will remote access and fix the problem right in front of you.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Click here to run remote
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.