Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Am not receiving replies to some of my emails, three reported,

Customer Question

Am not receiving replies to some of my emails, three reported, please help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you mean your not receiving any emails or just some?
And which email service is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The emails I am sending appear to reach the appropriate person, but their reply is not getting back to me either with juliahibbitt @gmail.com or***@******.***.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but just from this one person or all people you have this problem with?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I belong to a local history group, I find Speakers for the 2016 programme. I am sending out enquiries, and the replies are not getting back from several people.
I am I hope reasonable sane, but I am 83 years of age, so the thinking process is somewhat slower, but I cannot afford to keep paying out more and more money, what do you advise I do?!
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, if you send an email to yourself, is it received?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't think I've ever sent one! Shall I do it now and get back to you? How do I put you on hold, whilst I do it?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes please, I will wait here, just go and send an email to yourself and tell me if it arrives please