Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Is the following email received yesterday from Google Inc

Is the following email received yesterday from Google Inc Accounts Team a scam please?
Google User *******@that-woman.co.uk,
Support Reference: ER-447H2
Date: 10 - November - 2015
***IMPORTANT*** Please print this page for your records.
Your Google account *******@that-woman.co.uk appears to have inaccurate or invalid billing details and is now at risk of being removed from all Google services unless your profile is corrected within the next 48 hours.
It's very important that we are able to positively identity our customers to comply with both legal requirements and to help ensure the security of members. This is commonly known as Know Your Customer (KYC).
To update your account and validate your details, please click the following link:
http://kycs-billing.com/kycprocess/?email=********@that-woman.co.uk
If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a new browser window instead.
Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team
Note: This e-mail address cannot accept replies. To fix an issue or learn more about your account, visit our help center:
https://support.google.com/accounts/
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That is certainly a scam. Please do not click on any link in it and delete that email message now. They are pretending to be from Google, but they are not; they just want to hack your account and get your personal information. Also, if you notice the link they gave you, it's not a Google website. Please always ignore any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.Do you have any further question? And/or do you need anything else for now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Please would you confirm that, as a result of asking this question, I have not been placed in a free trial and that no more funds will be taken from my credit card.
You're welcome. Yes, I confirm that you are not placed in a trial and there will be no more fund taken.
If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,