IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Cannot access email, keeps telling me password ***** ID are incorrect.

Cannot access email, keeps telling me password ***** ID are incorrect. I've notified Yahoo but as I have no email access I'm stuck.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am sorry for the e-mail problem! I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your Yahoo! e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your Yahoo! e-mail address here so that I can check your account.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! I have checked that e-mail address and it appears to be a valid e-mail address. Please tell me what happens when you attempt to sign in. Do you get a message that the password ***** ***** or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It tells me that I cannot access my account because it does not recognise my ID.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Do you see that message on your computer or another device, such as phone or tablet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On PC
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please open this link and try again:http://mail.yahoo.com Let me know the results.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Message saying invalid ID or password ***** try again using your full Yahoo ID. Have done this with no result.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please type here your last used password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
%j1e2s3s4
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
It looks like that password ***** ***** working any more. The message you see is a standard message informing you that the password ***** ***** I have checked the available password ***** options. You can reset the password ***** sending a password ***** link to the alternate e-mail address. For privacy reasons, I cannot see it in full, I can only see this:[email protected]**.com Do you recognise such e-mail address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Good. Please access that e-mail account now and open an e-mail from Yahoo! as I have just requested password ***** instructions to be sent there. You need to click on the link in that e-mail and then you will be able to reset the password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Result, thank you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Have you reset the password ***** your Yahoo! e-mail account? If so, can you access it now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, thank you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I am very glad the problem has been successfully solved! For any other issue, feel free to contact me again. Regards,IT Miro