Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Suddenly I can receive emails but cannot send them. Am unable

Customer Question

Suddenly I can receive emails but cannot send them. Am unable to alter account settings, as the programme will not let me do so. My PC is running on XP Microsoft version, so instructions on your support page do not match what I have here. Can you help me re-establish my ability to send emails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email program you are using? eg:Outlook 2007?
And what is the exact error you get when it fails to send an email?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What exactly do you require from me?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To do the instructions I gave you.
I repeated them below again.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received any private contact info
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecitng