Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

In the last 48 hours or so I have 1113 messages in my Junk

Customer Question

In the last 48 hours or so I have 1113 messages in my Junk box. All rubbish. How do I get rid of all these and how do I stop such a large amount coming through in the future?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email service you are using?
eg: Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo?
And you use it via your web browser or via an email program such as outlook 2010?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gmail via browser
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It looks like someone has signed you up for a lot of junk mail if they have all come in the last 48 hours, or you gave out you address to a bad site.
Are they all coming from the same address? Or different addresses?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to continue with this help. I do not want a free trial and I do not want to pay a monthly subscription. Please delete my information from your records.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you would need to email customer service for this on
***@******.***
Thanks and all the best