Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

Having now bought a Sony Z5 to replace an older model i

Hi having now bought a Sony Z5 to replace an older model i was saddened to find no screen cover like the last one had in the box is this correct or has it been missed from box
Thanks great phone
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would advise you to check with the vendor or store that you bought the Z5 from. It may vary from store to store, as to whether you get a cover with your model. But if you are willing to take my advice, I would just call to say there was not cover included, factually, and ask for one.(That way, if they don't have a policy of including it, they will ask you for an additional payment for it, but you will get one. And if they have a policy of including it, they ought to apologize and send (or otherwise provide you with) one, free of charge.)