Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Were can I fond the Building Instructions

***@******.***
Were can I fond the Building Instructions for 42030 A25F Truck ?
All I can Find is the Bulldozer 42030
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Please go to my link below and you see the Bulldozer there
https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/nl-nl/service/buildinginstructions/search?initialsearch=42030#?text=42030
BUT you also see the three icons of books at the bottom which are the other vehicles you can build. Select each of them and click Download PDF and it will give you the instructions for these additional vehicles.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.