Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I wish to post an email to you how do I do that

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please explain your issue in more detail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a continuation of my problem I had before I cancelled my subscription. I have now started my subriction again as I thought everything had been resolved . But the scammers have started up again .and would like you to help me stop them . It started as a scam on Skype . I was duped into thinking I was being chatted too by a young lady .but have discovered since that was not so and I ended up being blackmailed .i was advised by your agent to stop contacting .her him or them which I did .i thought that had done the trick. But it has started up again . And I got this email yesterday which I posted to you earlier .threatening to post pictures on the local Ghana paper and contacting all my family .i hope you got the email I sent which explains the situation now.. And am now asking for your help . I don't know wether the email is genuine or not .thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, The email is 100% fake -- The fact they were able to successfully trick and blackmail you previously means that you will continue to be a target in their scams until they realize they can't trick you anymore. Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.