Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am having a great deal of problems with my macbook asking

I am having a great deal of problems with my macbook asking me constantly to input my password ***** my E Mails @live.co.uk (which is set up with Outlook) and @me.com. I have changed my passwords for these accounts on my iPad which seems fine but it won't accept the changes on my Macbook saying 'unable to verify account name or password'. It may be something to do with pop or imap but I'm getting so confused changing my password ***** times in an attempt to get E Mails on my Macbook
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?Do you mean you cannot use your @live.co.uk email account on the Mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The reminders have been happening on my macbook for a while
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't send any E Mails or receive any. Yes re remote
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please do the following on the Mac computer in order to connect remotely with me:Please click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.com/Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paid extra money. Going to do remote thing now
Thank you.Please click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.com/Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's asking me for a password ***** install new software!!
Try your computer's login password. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Right. I have several boxes one of which is asking for my E Mail passwordID 383 390 010 Password ief742
Working on issue, thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. Note: You can ignore/close any password ***** prompt, and your emails would still work fine. And you have 3 passwords; only try each of those 3 passwords if needed. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.