Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I spoke to Reg-123 and the spamming has been unblocked.

Hi, I spoke to Reg-123 and the spamming has been unblocked. I have set up the mailboxes through them but I am struggling to set them up through outlook etc. Are you able to give me a hand setting this up? Thanks, Steve
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Run Teamviewer please and give me the ID and Password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ID is 394 513 770 and the password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their emails are still not working. I have phoned them back and they said we should be able to send and receive emails in a couple of hours. I will not be in the office then and won't be back until Monday. What we will do is use the webmail until then and I will try to set up the outlook myself on Monday. If I can't do it myself I will get in touch with you again. Thanks for your help with this.Steve
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem Steve, thats the best action, though my other 123 reg customers are ok....
But Ill be here Monday
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Steve
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your welcome