Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My email account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been hacked. I

Customer Question

My email account xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been hacked. I want to set up a new password ***** use my anti-hacking software to protect the account. However I called Microsoft at *********** and Hotmail at *********** but they hung up every time they asked
me this security question who was my best childhood friend. I know the answer but they say it is wrong and always hang up. What can I do to get this account working as I have so many messages waiting to be responded to and have many folders in the account
that contain important information. I am a profoundly-deaf pensioner and very desperate to use the account again. Please help me.
Category: Email
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam