Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am having problems with Microsoft Surface Pro - I have an

Customer Question

I am having problems with Microsoft Surface Pro - I have an e mail from both BT and Outlook. Machine has been back to store for re-start etc. However, my BT e mail is not now available - PC World Know how Support say I must ask BT for a password ***** My problem is I know nothing! I want my e mail to come back to **************
Any assistance you c an give would be more than appreciated.
I am on landline ************** (BT) or ************** mobile - thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jackie, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. I tried to reset your BT email account but it is asking for the answer of your security question about what was your first bike or car? Can you answer that?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess