Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

The "email" malfuncts on a 2 year old usually reliable generic

The "email" malfuncts on a 2 year old usually reliable generic Android tablet, Though "email" sent, no said Tablet receipt Indication of it. But "gmail" works ok. There is a constant Notification "Email Username/Address couldn't sign in" and also "Connection Problems" What wrong? and How is this Fixed? Please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the email you are having issue with?Do you use the app called Email for email? Or do you use another app?Do you have Play Store on the tablet?Is your email currently working fine on a Windows or Mac computer and/or on another device?What have you and/or your friends tried?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replies { question[ 1 ] ***@******.*** { question[2] No {question[3] No {question[4] No, since email is not working on tablet in question, I am reluctant to involve it with anything else, fearing other problems. {question[5] Nothing in Particular, just Fiddling about actually.
Thank you for replying back.
When you want to use Gmail email on the tablet, what is the name of the app icon you would open on the tablet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Have you tried to press and hold the Power on/off button on the tablet for a few seconds, then select the Restart option and confirm, then check? And/or press and hold the Power on/off button on the tablet for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check.Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replies to {Question[1] I dont quite understand this question, more elaboration please. incidentally, could that be " 1Mobile Market" ?? Question{2} Reply- [No] But just tried it a while ago, the problem is still there. {Note I am no expert} Question{3} Have access to a Windows10 computer. Incidentally, there may be a Problem with me accidentally inserting My Username/Email address, beginning with a "lower case" t at Sometime or Other. viz. "*****@******.***" instead of "*****@******.***" I hope My Answers are Helpful.
Email address is not case-sensitive. Only email password ***** *****
1. Normally, you turn on the tablet, then what do you do next in order to open your email?
2. Open the Internet icon (or browser icon) on the tablet, then are you able to go to any website on the tablet?
3. Go to the Gmail.com website www.gmail.com , are you able to sign in and use your Gmail email there?
4. Is your Gmail email currently working on the windows 10 computer or not?
Please reply at the box below.
Gmail website:http://www.gmail.com/
- On the tablet, make sure to open the Settings app icon, then select option Wi-Fi and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name, if you use Wi-Fi/wireless.- On the tablet, can you open Apps (where it shows a list of all your apps), then tap on the Play Store app icon (if needed, swipe from right to left to see more app icons), then type / search for gmail then install the Gmail app, then open the Gmail app and use it for your gmail email. - If needed, you can go to the website below to install the Gmail app:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gm&hl=en; (if prompted, sign in your gmail email address.)Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.