Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

What is real time and how do I get it. My other question was

Customer Question

What is real time and how do I get it. My other question was I have lost all me emails for November can you get them back for me as it has all my flight details on it, and then can you tell me have I paid the £24.00 asked for thanks
Susan xxxxxxx email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Susan,.I would like to ask that you only ask 1 question at a time please..So, i will address your first question, and we can go from there..What is REAL TIME, and HOW do YOU get it?Real-time or real time is a term often used to distinguish reporting, depicting, or reacting to events at the same rate and sometimes at the same time as they unfold. It is NOT somethign you can GET persay. So maybe you are trying to ask about SOMETHIGN you would like to have that operates in REAL TIME?.Your second question about your Emails being GONE for November?The ONLY way we would get to the bottom of this, is if i could SEE your screen, and SEE what you are using to check email, and how it is setup, and how they are saved.I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.