Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Richard, I find that all my contacts have been blocked from

Customer Question

Hi Richard, I find that all my contacts have been blocked from my email account. I thought I could send all my contacts a round robin asking them to use***@******.*** instead of ***@******.***, but have been unable to bring up a list of them. Can you help me with this please? Jo I have received your response from a solicitor who says she can deal with this, but she wishes me to pay another £38.00 when I have already paid £38.00+ yesterday when Richard the software tech support man dealt with the first part of my problem. Perhaps you could sort this out for me please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which is actually your correct account that you use to use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have always used***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
So when you go to the list of contacts for***@******.*** they are now blank? Meaning no contacts?
Make sire you click on the 9 dots in the top left then People
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo, I am here if you wish to rate me.