Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I had an update 10 and when this was completed

I had an update for windows 10 and when this was completed I was asked to enter my activation key in.my Office 2010 was locked I could not enter this as my Outlook mail was now unavailable from where my key was held on an email about early 2011
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think you might have to access your email from another computer, by way of a web browser and the webmail interface of your email provider... then retrieve the key... then enter it and complete the process.(If you need advice as to your email provider's webmail interface... it's the website for the part of your email address that is to the right of the '@' sign, usually. E.g. if your email address were xxxxx @ hotmail.com, it would be atwww.hotmail.comin a web browser.) Or else, put off entering the key until later, but I'm not sure that would work, and in that case, you still wouldn't have access to your email except by the first method.