IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Miro has helped me regarding sending emails but I am trying

Customer Question

Miro has helped me regarding sending emails but I am trying to send photos and they go into the outbox but are not sent. Can you help further. Christine
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! I am sorry the photos could not be sent. Let me reconnect to your computer so that I can check it and help you solve it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4a0ff037-98eb-47d5-ba6f-df7a94a2dca1
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Windows Live Mail should now be able to send photos using the standard "attachment" icon. Just make sure to resize the photos and attach those you resized. You can resize (and send) multiple photos at once.
If you encounter new issues, let me know.
Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.
Thanks,
IT Miro