Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

While using my email a window opens, increasingly often asking

Customer Question

while using my email a window opens, increasingly often asking "are you sure you want to leave this page". Also stated is " Message from website false" As this happens more often it is now interfering with opening and sending emails. I use the BT email and I have windows 7
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use BT email at the bt.com website?Are you also having trouble with any other website?What is your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
It looks like you are not there. Let me provide some possible solutions you can try when you are available.Solution #1:Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites.Click Start , and then click Control Panel.Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.Then click on Close.Then open Internet and open emails and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please download and install Google Chrome program at the website below:https://www.google.com/chrome/; keep default option during installation, and when prompted to sign in Google account, just cancel / skip it, then close Internet Explorer, then open Google Chrome, then go to the website bt.com in Google Chrome program, and sign in your bt email in the Google program, and see if it works fine in Google Chrome.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.