Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Yesterday I received an email from a friend (*****@******.***).

yesterday I received an email from a friend (*****@******.***). I saw immediately that she'd been hacked.Very stupidly I sent her a brief warning but I now realise that it will have gone straight to the Hacker.
My email is OK at the moment but if I am hacked, please can you give me a number to call so that you can help me?
If necessary,you can use 01308 458667 or***@******.***
Anthony Hurst
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will not be hacked just by sending an email Anthony. Your friend had her password ***** and thats how she got hacked, just make sure you never give your password ***** to anyone.
There is no number to call, but make sure all your recovery information on your account is correct and you should then be ok, but if you ever do get hacked, you can always let use know here, this is no problem.
And of course, always make sure you use a hard to guess password *****: if your password ***** ***** then make it 1l0v3pizz@
Doing do greatly improves your chances of not being hacked
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.