John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

My e mail facility disappeared off the screen yesterday. I

My e mail facility disappeared off the screen yesterday. I tried signing in with my email account and password. I was informed that password ***** wrong. I can't access my e mail account.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help youMa’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly Which is the email service that you are unable to access let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
@otmail.com
Windows Xp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
@hotmail.com
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly & do the necessary.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You may remote access to my PC
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f0301dc5-6303-4290-ac5c-eae44c1216c0# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.