Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My 450Q is just under 2 yrs old but the battery has packed

Customer Question

My 450Q is just under 2 yrs old but the battery has packed up. Cannot trace the apparently required specific model i.e.375355 1500mAh 3.7v 5.55Wh Li-polymer rechargeable. Could you please advise where to obtain one and an estimated cost. Thanking you. ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Martin, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I understand you need a NEW battery for your Laptop, and you are NOT able to find a suitable replacement after spending many hours, and visiting many websites....but you still have NOT found an exact replacement?.Is that correct?.Also, WHERE or from WHOM, did you PURCHASE this laptop?