Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am running Windows 10 and Thunderbird as my email app for

Customer Question

I am running Windows 10 and Thunderbird as my email app for VirginMedia blueyonder service. I can receive emails correctly but it will not let me send emails from Thunderbird. I get the error message"Sending of the message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SMTP) smtp.blueyonder.co.uk was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again." Any ideas?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess