Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am having my email files removed without my permission some

Customer Question

I am having my email files removed without my permission some are extremely important aand and others I cannot open to add too I use the know how support team and they told me to phone and talk to you but it said to e-mail you.I am 80 years old can well do without this hassle and disgraceful treatment of something that was working extremely well.I did fill in a questionair and gave a grade 0 and my opinion now is even worse/ My telephone number is ***** England *********** as i was unable to speak to any body as it was not open despite it appearing to be the correct G.M .T time.Gerry.Willis
Category: Email
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Who is your email provider?