Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Good morning reasons I use Yahoo to log in

good morning
For historic reasons I use Yahoo to log in to my e-mail address -***@******.***. i think this causes delay problems and I have a gut feel that being a BT direct customer might avoid these minor irritations. Would I be right and if so can that be done?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you click on my link below please and tell me if you can sign into your account there
https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform?s_cid=con_Furl_mail&utm_source=ATL&utm_medium=FURL&utm_content=R&utm_campaign=btmail
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes - that seemed to work. However, having logged in I lost tyhis messaging system for a while and have only just found it again. Sorry for the delay
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thats ok.
Thats the direct login, that BT customers use, so this is directly on the email system.
There can be a slight delay when using the Yahoo entrance as the emails need to go to their system as well, but use the page I gave you to directly log on into the system.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the smiley faces then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks. Just remind me please how to create a short cut onmy desk top using this address.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
of course
right click on your desktop and choose New Shortcut.
Then put this address in (I made it shorter for you)
http://tinyurl.com/l7rjkaz
Then the shortcut will go straight there
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.