IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Siam desperate to get my original email address back somehow

Siam desperate to get my original email address back somehow its been changed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just want my original email address back it is***@******.*** a nd now I have***@******.*** which was my password ***** my orinal email
Hello! My name is***** far as I can see, "*****@******.***" is still an active e-mail account. May I know what happens when you try to sign in there? Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it lets me sign in to companies but were blocked for 2weeksMicrosoft and also my emails does not accept it ad they have put Tangolucy on the front of the ipad
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it looked wrong the way I typed the last message to you. I use the sue email every day but Microsoft does not accept that email address and also my I pad ha the Tanglucy on the front and it used to be my main password
OK. Using your computer or iPad, please go to this web page: http://www.outlook.com and enter your e-mail address and password ***** Let me know if you could sign in.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I take***@******.*** off the front of my iPad and put on [email protected]
If you are automatically taken to***@******.***, you will first need to sign out. To do that, click on your name in the top right corner and then click Sign out. After that, you should be able to type***@******.*** as e-mail address.
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
I tried to call you but I was told by the operator that this is not a complete number and is missing two digits. I can still try to help via chat. Please let me know when you are online and ready to be helped.