IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have bought an kindle paperwhite and wish to open an acc

Customer Question

i have bought an kindle paperwhite and wish to open an account
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** start using your Kindle, you need to create a Kindle (Amazon) account. During its initial setup, you should be prompted to create a new account if you don't have it, so you can create it there. Alternatively, you can go to this link: https://kdp.amazon.com/dashboard?prefLanguage=true and select I am a new customer. Enter your e-mail address or phone number in the box at the top, and click on the Sign in using our secure server button. You can then continue with the account registration. Let me know if you require further assistance. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Do you still require assistance with this issue? Let me know,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.