Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Have had a msg that inappropriate action and now cannot send

Customer Question

Have had a msg that inappropriate action and now cannot send emails for [email protected] Have changed my password ***** no avail
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows computer or a Mac?How do you access your Hotmail account: using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Safari? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not to have replied earlier, I usually check my emails by accessing Windows, Microsoft Outlook 2010 and this is where I am unable to send or receive emails. Also, I transferred all my emails in my Hotmail Draft file to my sky account, but when trying to send emails they just stay in the outbox. Thanks Fred
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Fred,Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess