Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

After reading my emails I am unable to sign out.

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand/model of your computer?Please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e31c5208-443e-439a-9eaf-653c0c7015b2, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on Hotmail in windows 7
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e31c5208-443e-439a-9eaf-653c0c7015b2, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/jrd5sx92. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Working on issue, thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.