Shefin
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

When printing out emails print size very small, is there some

Customer Question

When printing out emails print size very small, is there some way that I can adjust print size??
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know the make and model number of the printer, operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7), the program you are trying to print from (Microsoft Word) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7.
Epson XP-412.
SAJP051062
Word/Wireless.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, While printing from Word, use the option Shrink to Fit, that you see on the print properties window. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N