John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Can't access my email.

can't access my email.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid my deposit but do not wish to take up any free trial offers. so would like an answer without having to do that.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir you do not need to take any free trial or monthly subscription.You can use this service as one time service too.please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc3.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. @btinternet.com
2. I think it is Internet Explorer
3. Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.what is the message you get when you try to login/access to your btinternet email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(attention required. please update the password ***** this account.) I have tried entering the original password ***** also creating a new password ***** the email page that I am looking at has been frozen at 13 January. I cannot send or receive emails.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4ab59ffd-4bf6-4e50-acde-c83623915d34# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience: I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello John. I am sorry to say that the original problem that you helped me with has occurred again. I believe that my email account has been hacked. It was working properly for about 24 hours after your assistance and now the original problem has come back and I cannot access my email account at***@******.***.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that sir.Are you able to access it using Edge web browser?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try that again just now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sure please do and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry John It does not appear to work. I had to get a temporary password ***** justask in order to contact you again as my justask account is the email account which is not working. I am afraid that I will lose contact with you because of this difficulty. I have removed Windows 10 from my computer to see if that would help but I was still locked out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been using my other account at***@******.*** in the meantime so if we get disconnected, please contact me using this other account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of my contacts has received an email from my btinternet account which did not come from me. It is possible that this account has been hacked.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for update.This is not an issue with windows 10 so going back doesn't do any good but it doesn't matter if you had downgraded to previous operating system.Yes it seems like the account got hacked.May i remote access again (no need to worry there is no charge for this)Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=768b553b-915d-4abc-93ae-a7c7ac481785# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am connected now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir just checking up to see how the btinternet email is working now?Let me know.Sincerely,John