Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I have A, S6, phone, & I have lost my hand book on how to use

Customer Question

I have A, S6, phone, & I have lost my hand book on how to use it.
Please could youi send me a new hand book,
I will pay for it, if required.
Mr Ron Welsh E mail ***@******.***.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.You can download a copy of the hand book by clicking on this link:http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201503/20150303094626458/SM-G920F_UM_EU_Lollipop_Eng_Rev.1.0_150302.pdfIf you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin