Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I have just got my new email address and password ***** I

Customer Question

I have just got my new email address and password ***** I don't know how to access my email messages
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Im sorry you are having so much trouble, lets get this fixed for you..What is the name of the domain your email is attached to?For example, the domain name is ***** ***** "@" symbol.Just as an example, my email domain name is: @GMAIL.COM.SO, what is your email domain name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
virginmedia.com
Thank you for the information..Virgin Media is a bit different than most Email service providers.You first need to CREATE an account on their website BEFORE you can use their email service for your @virginmedia.com Email address.Have you created an account on Virgin Media Website yet?If not, You can do so here: https://identity.virginmedia.com/vm_sso/idp/requestAssertion.action?SAMLRequest=eJx9kc1uwjAQhF8l8j1%2FqEKVRYJoq6pIUEUQOPS2OOvgktjU60Tt29dNikQ5VLIPtmdnZz%2FP5p9t%0D%0AE%2FRoSRmdsTRKWIBamErpOmO78jm8Z%2FN8RtA2Z77o3FFv8KNDcoGv08SHh4x1VnMDpIhraJG4E3y7%0D%0AWK%2F4JEr42RpnhGlYsCBC63yjR6Opa9Fu0fZK4G6zytjRuTPxOG6%2Fol7ZWukWKwWRMG0Mgn42C5ZP%0D%0AXickwKkGOMpG%2BGZSNUad4KRqDahkBfAO8iDRq6kAItVjxiQ0NNxQh0tNDrTL2CRJp2GShpO0TKfc%0D%0Ar%2BTujQXFb9wHpUcIN7NF17MdRhHxl7Iswo1PbFG4waRXFdpXX5Gx%2Fbow1oEnsL%2BA9sVsxMqHUPaK%0D%0A5%2F844QKR5RffWXxllI%2Bnv7%2BVfwPAvqqS%0D%0A&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.virginmedia.com%2Fmy-apps%2Femail%2Fmailbox
After you have signed in, you can THEN use the Email Service they provide..You don't necessarily USE the @virginmedia.com Email address to login to the link I gave you.Its like setting up an account on Amazon, or Ebay. You CREATE an account on VirginMedia.com and they give you a FREE email address..But in order to access the Email Inbox, or to SEND emails FROM that Email address, you HAVE to login to VirginMedia.com FIRST. Then you can move into the Email portion of their website..I know you asked for a phone call, but I really don't think it will help.However, what will help, and is the same price....is a REMOTE SESSION.I can connect to your computer, and SHOW you EXCTLY how to access your virgin Email account.Would you like to do this?
As you an see from Virgins OWN website information:My Virgin Media is where you can:Access your Virgin Media mailbox, if you've got Virgin BroadbandView and pay your bills and see your usage since your last billView your package and upgrade onlinePrint photos for free and back up important files like pictures and music, if you've got Virgin Broadband
Yes?........No?..........Maybe So?Are you there?