Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have been using Gmail years. as the result of a

I have been using Gmail for many years. as the result of a computer crash I have lost my password ***** I have tried resetting this but many od the questions asked I do not ave answers to other than in the Gmail site which I cannot access. How do I proceed?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, you cannot answer the gmail questions to reset your password ***** you forgot the answers to these.
Is this correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then this puts you in a difficult position.
If your not able to pass these questions, then the automated tools will not be able to help you regain access.
You will need to follow the manual process, it is the only option left in your situation.
You'll need a working email account so they can contact you on it. I advise to make a temporary one here.
https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail
Then go to this link and fill in the form please.
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2?p=
You will then need to allow up to 24 hours for Google to contact you with the instructions to reset your password.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your answer to my question of 25-1-2016. However, this did not get me out of the pickle that I was in. All that did was set up another gmail account. I have since got around that problem - yesterday!!! No more help thanks - that was a costly waste of time in my opinion.