Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I need to renew my subscription. I have, apparently, forgotten

Customer Question

I need to renew my subscription. I have, apparently, forgotten my password. You sent me a code. What do I do with it. I have tried on a daily basis to renew using my email address and the code you sent me but I keep getting a message saying one of them is wrong. Can you please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I think i may be able to shed some light on what has happened, and then work with you to resolve your issue of your password..When you request that you have forgotten your password, the website generates a random code, makes a note of it, and then sends this code to you.YOu then use the code to verify that you were able to login to the email that the code was sent to. Which in a way kind of verifys the users identity. You then use the code to change your password.Simple right?!Well, if you request more than once, that you forgot your password, then the website will send out multiple random codes, but will only note and keep track of the LATEST ONE. So each time you request a forgotten password, it overwrites the previous note (random code)Sometimes, it can take a few minutes up to a few days for the codes just to hit your inbox on your email. So you may not have even gotten the right code yet..But all that only matters if you had requested you forgot your password ***** THAN ONCE. So did you click on forgot password ***** than once?